Login to your account

Shoutbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
11:24-- =paps=: As I watch you go past whilst I'm stuck in the sand!!! :S
6:48-- =paps=: Woot!!...I think I've the ol'Bentley locked down this time! see you all in my mirrors!! :P
6:24-- =FIELDZY=: Race day all
3:19-- =UleeDeway=: Difficult to give a review at this point, but I did a couple of stages last night and it is ... different for sure. It felt more difficult, and perhaps more realistic, but does need some tinkering I think to make it feel even better. Dare I say it is an improvement on the original. I think my new PC may have something to do with that though, so not sure it is a fair fight. Both the original and the new are tons of fun though, so at 50%, it is definitely worth it.
23:35-- GBarnier: No decision on a headset yet, so many models and reviews are mixed :S
23:33-- GBarnier: Waiting for your verdict Ulee ...
8:34-- =paps=: :P
8:06-- =UleeDeway=: done
6:03-- =paps=: Oh maybe Mine wasn't a PRelease..I think I got a day or two after....hmm early onset coming on!:S
5:56-- =paps=: But mine being a pre-release version, I may have scored a couple of extra things. :D
5:55-- =paps=: it's cheap! I payed nearly $100 for mine. O.O
5:54-- =paps=: Order the DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition and receive:
- Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec
- Upgraded 'My Team' starter cars
- x5 Early vehicle unlocks added to your team garage

The DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition also includes:
DiRT Season I:
x3 tracks
x5 cars
In-Game Bonuses
High reward events

DiRT Season II:
x3 tracks
x5 cars
In-Game Bonuses
High reward events
2:04-- =UleeDeway=: I'm sure Paps can give us the low down on DR. Isn't he a paid salesman of theirs?
2:03-- =UleeDeway=: I got mine for a steal. Around $100 here in Japan years ago. Best bargain I have found to date!!! never seen another set though.
1:54-- GBarnier: Thanks Ulee, those headsets are available at $399.
1:53-- GBarnier: Doesn’t say which extra cars/tracks you get with the deluxe edition?
0:47-- GBarnier: Criky, seems like it’s just the basic game with heaps of paid DLC to complete the game.
0:43-- =UleeDeway=: How good is it Paps?
0:40-- GBarnier: Still not enough? :P
0:10-- =UleeDeway=: «link»
0:09-- =UleeDeway=: Did I see that Dirt Rally 2 is now 50% off!?!?
15:02-- =UleeDeway=: I've tried several and by far my favorites are the beyerdynamic MMX300. May be pretty difficult to find though as they are getting old. Use them everyday, and for a few years already. Had to replace the pads last year though.
12:43-- GBarnier: Any recommendations for a new headset with mic (wireless or wired)?
5:03-- =UleeDeway=: Most Excellent
0:09-- Bill Kilowatts: (solved) with the change in hardware I did recently the 'rfm' files went missing(??) reinstalled yesterday...last night.... this morning :P all good now :D
21:18-- =paps=: :P
16:23-- Bill Kilowatts: yes Aussie been through that, I have to learn tracks some how Papsy, or try out some so I can make suggestions :D
8:24-- =paps=: *thumbsup*
8:17-- =FIELDZY=: I have put Zandvoort up for GT3. See what you all think.
6:46-- =paps=: Single player???... who does that??...wouldn't even know what button to klick to make it work!! :S
5:03-- Boldaussie: Have you selected all cars and tracks?
3:07-- Bill Kilowatts: is anyone else having a problem with r2 single player? only loads race mods we have done before???
11:47-- =Rat=: ill be baaaack soon!
2:11-- =paps=: lol @ Bill
13:07-- Bill Kilowatts: Doing my thing and trying to be tidy in race 2 ;) might be a hold up but at least I'm not a chicane :P , pitted just got going server crashed... oh dear... heard the missus on Skype... " hey you what have you done to the connection??" followed later by my grovelling apology for being a smart arse :D
12:50-- =UleeDeway=: I thought so too. ;)