Login to your account

Shoutbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
3:53-- =Fieldzy=: Servers are up and running.
7:45-- =paps=: Btcc @Oran Park tonight. 7pm QLD time..see discord link below.
22:09-- =paps=: TONIGHT = Round 1, of the 2024 WTF series on AMS2, for all rF2 & AMS2 series details and more, join us on Discord- «link»
1:27-- =paps=: @KoiL - HARDCORE DISCORD- «link»
10:41-- KoiL: Next weekend I hope to be finished early :-)
10:35-- KoiL: Got the BTCC running. Keen 4 Laps :-)
3:19-- =paps=: Thanks mate.
3:14-- =Fieldzy=: «link»
3:14-- =Fieldzy=: No they are working now. tcc, btcc and m2
3:12-- =Fieldzy=: Live timing should be working by tomorrow.
11:02-- =VLGroupA=: Well then. new year is approaching very fast. I wish all +hardcore memebr a happy holidays and we will return in the new year for somew next level fun.
9:16-- -=[FDG]=-Goanna: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, hope you all have a good and safe one.
22:29-- =paps=: Hardcore discord link below vvv
22:28-- =paps=: «link»
22:28-- =paps=: Great news Fieldz
20:29-- =Fieldzy=: Hi guys. I have moved into my new place. I should be back up and running in new year still sorting out my new location. Anyway just like to wish everyone a happy xmas to you and your families.
0:26-- =UleeDeway=: RACE DAY!!!
3:36-- =UleeDeway=: WTF race this Sunday 15th October.
23:29-- =paps=: Yeah saw this, great news...can't wait to see you back on track in the new year bro :D
4:53-- =Fieldzy=: «link»
4:52-- =Fieldzy=: Wow new rf2 online server are live. I’ll have to wait till next year. Rig is completely disassembled.
1:30-- =paps=: HARDCORE discord link below Blaktop
1:29-- =paps=: «link»
23:33-- GBarnier: Hey Blaktop, we have been trialling/using Discord. I see that you have joined and sent friend requests. If you jump onto the Lobby voice channel when you’re around, I or someone will jump in and give you the tour.
4:46-- Blaktop: What are you all using for communication these days. I can't find any info on what/where racing is happening. Tried to go on the server, don't have the cars/tracks, can't find where to get them....I'm lost... :D
23:55-- =UleeDeway=: WTF Racing in AMS2 this Sunday. Classic stock cars at classic Kylami.
7:58-- GBarnier: Steam sales back again :P
7:58-- GBarnier: I agree, commentary was fun. And, thanks for setting up race-view. Thanks Fieldzy, great to hear you back on the track.
21:10-- =paps=: Also a big thanks to Fieldz for driving the rF2 server and providing the LIVE commentary last night, was great fun mate.
10:26-- =paps=: Great turn out tonight, awesome track for side by side racing.
5:15-- =UleeDeway=: Thanks =Fieldzy= :)
2:57-- =paps=: Thanks mate.
2:34-- =Fieldzy=: All good I fix the problem
2:32-- =Fieldzy=: Is someone on the server ?
2:31-- =Fieldzy=: Live timing link «link»
23:01-- =Fieldzy=: I’m selling because I’m moving. I’ll be buying all new gear when I get settled.