Login to your account

Shoutbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
20:01-- =BK=: Thank you
19:18-- =Knuckles=: Woot
10:12-- =Kunkie=: ive updated the exile server, all requirements show as green now and is OK to join
8:18-- =Knuckles=: took it online and restarted everything
7:47-- =Knuckles=: copy that
6:55-- =BK=: looks like a new hot fix - my version is now 1.88 and the server is 1.86
5:45-- =Knuckles=: unless it's buggered up overnight...
5:45-- =Knuckles=: join through the launch using "setup and join" should work
5:45-- =Knuckles=: could be you BK, we had to change a few things because of the warlords update
5:36-- =BK=: does the Arma server need updating or is it mt end?
9:07-- =Knuckles=: crikey
7:48-- =Dashman=: Just a heads up for all...the arma servers are down...I repeat, the arma server kaput! Obviously the Warlords update has play havoc...nooooooo! surely not! Tried to update everything...seemed to work. Im guessing ya basic mod type programs...
8:35-- =Knuckles=: rekn GB
12:57-- GBarnier: Great way to spend an afternoon ... booze and guns :D
11:37-- =paps=: rdgr
11:32-- =Knuckles=: Power troubles here
10:59-- =paps=: :P
10:59-- =paps=: «link»
10:20-- =BK=: Yes it was great to meet everyone yesterday. Cheers Paps for arranging it... that gel gun was awesome Knucks :D
6:41-- =paps=: Awesome afternoon yesterday with BK, GB, ADSTA, FIELDZY, & Knucks...thanks again for coming along guys had a blast. Only just recovering from it now,,, :D
1:12-- =FIELDZY=: Post a link for the gel toy please Knuck
10:06-- =Adsta=: (Vyvyan: Young Ones) Shut up Neil!
6:14-- =Dashman=: (Neil: Young Ones) I guess ill just get on arma guys :| O.O:D
3:24-- =paps=: anytime after 2 today GB. sent pm with address and phone number,
22:54-- GBarnier: PM sent Paps
5:28-- =paps=: :P
3:53-- =Dashman=: ...barstards...having all the bloody fun without me (Mutly voice):P
3:52-- =Dashman=: Dont do it GB!! Save ya self!! O.O :D
3:30-- =paps=: Hey GB , wanna come over for drinks and nibbleys and meet up with BK at mines tomorrow afternoon?
8:25-- =FIELDZY=: Might have to look at the rental part lol
8:11-- GBarnier: Isn’t selling you rig like selling your house. You make sure you’ve either got a contract on your next house or get a rental? Crikey, otherwise you’d be homeless!
6:41-- =FIELDZY=: Hi guys won't be able to race again till the new year as I've already sold some of my old rig. Jump on ts from time to time to chat. Cheers Fieldzy
8:16-- =paps=: HQ at Mallala Tonight :P
5:54-- =UleeDeway=: haha ... got it!!!
5:10-- =UleeDeway=: How do insert and image in the forum??? I put a link in and tried that. Nope.
3:54-- =UleeDeway=: Sorry, is there shomewhere ...?

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

Only registered users can send messages, register or login

Facebook

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Australasia GT3 Championship

Australasia GT3 Championship 1 month 3 weeks ago #4147

• Seca
  • ( User )
  • Post Shmost

Welcome to Round 1 of our Australasia GT3 Championship! We start our journey around the ever well known and popular Watkins Glen circuit in the United States Of America. A great, fast flowing circuit is the best way to shake any nerves and cobwebs out of the system, and this circuit will be sure to provide a lot of enjoyment throughout the pack.

Race Night Schedule:
6:00pm AEDT/8:00pm NZDT - Official Practise
6:50pm AEDT/8:50pm NZDT - Drivers Briefing
7:00pm AEDT/9:00pm NZDT - Qualifying
7:20pm AEDT/9:20pm NZDT - Racing Commences

Race Night Format:
Qualifying - 15 minutes, open session
Race 1 - 12 Laps, No Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS)
Race 2 - 26 Laps, 1x Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS). Minimum of 2x Tyres replaced. Pit Window is between Lap 3 and Lap 24
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by =Knuckles=.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Australasia GT3 Championship - Round 1 1 month 3 weeks ago #4149

• =FIELDZY=
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
If you use the Bentley don't change the rear tyres to medium you get kick from game. I have let the modders know of the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seca

Australasia GT3 Championship - Round 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #4177

• =Knuckles=
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator

After the wash-out of Round 1 @ Watkins Glen, the cars have been shipped down the road to Mid Ohio in the USA. Everyone eager to get some track time under their belt, and have hopefully used their testing time to iron out all their bugs, Round 2 is bound to pop better than a champagne bottle!

At this stage there is a server password, as their is a patch for the GT3 cars that has not yet been publicly released. We've been asked to not have this publicly accessible. The server password is: ksrxr

This will remain on the server until Apex Modding has released the update publicly and given us the greenlight to remove it.

Race Night Schedule:

Race Night Format:
Race 1 - 16 Laps, No Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS)
Race 2 - 34 Laps, 1x Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS). Minimum of 2x Tyres replaced. Pit Window is between Lap 3 and Lap 32

Australasia GT3 Championship - Round 2 1 month 2 weeks ago #4178

• =Knuckles=
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Try to keep your event limited to the one forum topic if you can please mate.

Australasia GT3 Championship - Round 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #4181

• =Adsta=
  • ( User )
  • Solid Contribution
=Knuckles= wrote:
At this stage there is a server password, as their is a patch for the GT3 cars that has not yet been publicly released. We've been asked to not have this publicly accessible. The server password is: :whistle:
You do realise you don't have to be logged in to see that, anyone can see it?

Australasia GT3 Championship 1 month 1 week ago #4185

• Seca
  • ( User )
  • Post Shmost

Well the racing finally kicked off in this GT3 Championship, and after quick repairs the cars have been sent across the world to the exciting circuit of Zandvoort. A challenging circuit that offers a bit of everything, it will be sure to keep all the drivers on their toes and will test every fine detail in the vehicle and driver combination.

Due to the server issues we experienced in Round 2, we have another server we will be trialling on Sunday night (if problems persist). This server has a higher data rate, so fingers crossed there won't be any further issues. If issues do persist, the field will be capped to 24 drivers - this will be taken from qualifying results. We will attempt to race with all who attend first and foremost, and will only apply the car limit if absolutely necessary. Practise during the week will still be available on the xFactor server, with LiveRacers keeping tabs on how much time you need to find!

Race Night Schedule:

Race Night Format:
Qualifying - 15 minutes, private session
Race 1 - 13 Laps, No Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS)
Race 2 - 28 Laps, 1x Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS). Minimum of 2x Tyres replaced. Pit Window is between Lap 3 and Lap 26

Australasia GT3 Championship 1 month 1 week ago #4186

• =FIELDZY=
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Quote:If issues do persist, the field will be capped to 24 drivers - this will be taken from qualifying results.
This is from the first post.
Quote:Numbers: This depends a lot on our server capability, but I feel around 32 is the max number before we may start having issues on server-side (this number could also change based on grid spots/pit stalls on each track). I feel each community will get an x amount of reserved driver spots (obviously depends on how many wish to be involved), but for example if there is 4 communities, each community has 6 reserved spots for drivers (making 24), then the remaining 8 spots can be open to anyone. How we delegate those whether its through qualifying times, first come first served basis, to be discussed. I don't want to qualify for each race as I like to start at the back of the field. This is until I get a feel for other drivers I haven't race with before.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by =FIELDZY=.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seca

Australasia GT3 Championship 1 month 1 week ago #4188

• Seca
  • ( User )
  • Post Shmost
Bull has answered this on main page

Australasia GT3 Championship 3 weeks 3 days ago #4205

• Seca
  • ( User )
  • Post Shmost

After a challenging test in Germany, the GT3 cars are shipped back home for the familiar scenery of Australia's streets of Adelaide. Taking to the streets of Adelaide will be a welcome return to a known track, whilst providing the challenge that a street circuit provides of having no room for error. With competition tight all the way throughout the pack, the Adelaide round could prove pivotal in the overall standings.

Race Night Schedule:

Race Night Format:
Race 1 - 16 Laps, No Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS)
Race 2 - 34 Laps, 1x Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS). Minimum of 2x Tyres replaced. Pit Window is between Lap 3 and Lap 32
  • Page:
Moderators: =paps=

Who's Online

We have 26 guests and one member online

• =BK=

rFactor2

Copyright © 2018 =HARDCORE ONLINE GAMING=. All Right Reserve.
Partner of Joomla Perfect Templates